Friday, October 19, 2007

me and the olds....


Here are some photos of me with my mummy and daddy. They are pretty cool but my daddy talks funny and my mummy is very loud!

We do all sorts of things together like going to the Vic Market and hanging out with our friends and family....




I have overheard mummy and daddy saying how much they love having me around and that they can't believe how cute I am - what can I say!







2 comments:

Gra said...

looking forward to holding you little one - kinda jealous of those Aussie rellies as they get first dibs but I'll be top of the queue in Belfast and are we gonna have great fun!

Aimee Rose said...

Hey Fodla. Aimee Rose here your cousind from Ballymena.I am jealous as hell that you have got this cool site.I am happy with my parents but you wanna swap for a while cos its a bit cold here. Cant wait to hang out with you when you come over. I am eatin a few solids now theyre nice but the boob is class what about you?